ITP Law is a consultancy, providing services built on a fusion of legal and commercial skills and experience. Our consultants are experts in complex document and issues analysis, contract negotiation, legal project management, and detailed written and verbal communication.
ITP Law is not a law firm regulated by the SRA. We are not a regional or off-shore legal service outsourcing business targeting high volume, low-value work. Rather we are a London-based, specific, focussed solution. We provide face-to-face support to bespoke problems in a dynamic, flexible and responsive manner.
We deliver the capabilities and experience of senior lawyers on a consultancy basis, combining senior-level legal skills and pragmatic commercial experience in an effective problem solving approach for our clients. We help clients manage complex, inter-linked decision processes, and are used to working and communicating effectively with senior executives, technical experts, internal and external lawyers, sourcing specialists, project managers and financial professionals.
- delivering actionable advice with relevant perspective and context
- maintaining clear and open communications with its clients
- making effective use of technology in the delivery of its services
- hitting deadlines without loss of quality or standards
- demonstrating integrity and professionalism in all that it does