Negotiation is an opportunity. Run well it clarifies the deal, establishing a positive relationship for future business, and reflecting well on those involved. Successful negotiating builds internal process knowledge, reputation and business brand.
Whether it be discussing preliminary terms for a business relationship, finalising a supplier or sales agreement, forming a joint venture arrangement, agreeing a business acquisition, or framing the terms of engagement for a firm of professional advisors, a combination of strategic planning and practical negotiation expertise can enhance the outcome.
ITP Law helps clients:
- define goals and requirements, aligning negotiation objectives with broader business plans
- negotiate early before commercial positions become ‘hardened’ or ‘entrenched’.
- work in a team environment uniting the objectives of a business with commercial, legal, financial and technical skills
- develop bespoke strategies that are informed of the goals of the other company, their negotiation team, and external factors affecting them
- focus on negotiating deals that are understandable, useful, practical and workable
ITP Law reviews, drafts and negotiates:
- framework agreements
- complex services and supply arrangements
- consultancy terms
- logistics contracts
- distribution agreements
- agency agreements
- franchising deals
- joint venture arrangements
- sponsorship and marketing rights arrangements.
We also help clients define important business relationships from the outset such as heads of terms, letters of intent and non-disclosure/confidentiality agreements.